5.26.2010

Not so much a lack of focus...


but perhaps staying focused on the wrong thing. The other day, back when it was nice outside, mom and I had just come home from work and parked in the garage. I don't remember where Sara and Kelly were, but it was just the two of us. We heard a strange noise from the window next to us. It was a bird. This little guy was so focused on getting outside through the window that he didn't notice that if he had just turned around he would have easily flown out through the huge car holes!

I found an empty popcorn bucket and mom got a vinyl tile. I caught that bird and let him go outside. It was kind of cool to have him burst out of the bucket that way.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sidsi! I absolutely LOVE this picture!! I seriously thought it was from a magazine - great shot! What a fun story as well! We miss you!

Tucketts said...

Was that really a picture you took? It is frame worthy. Gorgeous!