6.24.2010

Newsworthy events?

Some of you know that I'm singing at the City of Tumwater 4th of July celebration this year. I have to be honest, there are times I feel a little nervous. Jenn and I were talking about it and she mentioned something about how many people would be there. I guess 500 - city staff are guessing 9,000. 


Regardless, I was at work today and one of my co-workers stopped me. Apparently, my name is in the newspaper as the singer. Guess it's time to really practice...


Be sure to send good thoughts my way on the 4th, just before sundown. I have a feeling I'm going to need them!

2 comments:

Tucketts said...

You will do GREAT!! As usual. I will send all of my positive chi your way from now until the 4th.

Marisa said...

That's fun! I have always wanted to do that. Good luck!