8.25.2014

Fizzled out

No big surprise here... I only made it half-way. But that means I got through the majority of July! So I'll take it.

July 14
Theme: Shirt/Blouse
The Story: I was feeling like a bit of a fashionista today (for someone who works in an office where others routinely come to work in shorts/sweats and t-shirts). No better day than photo day for that.
July 15
Theme: Morning
The Story: Breakfast is the best part of the day.

July 16
Theme: Ring
The Story: This is my favorite ring. I love the feather, I love the finish. I really wanted to find a way to photograph the sound ring, but nothing came my way.

July 17
Theme: Beach
The Story: Living in western Washington means beaches are all over the place. After a lovely dinner birthday with Debbie overlooking the water, I took the dog to this park and a lovely walk.

July 18
Theme: Basket
The Story: I have a great aunt that passed away this year. I got this basket when we were cleaning up her house. It is the perfect size to put a little blanket and pillow for a little outdoor lounging.

July 25
Theme: Sign
The Story: My brother and I went for a hike around the Bogachiel area. It was beautiful and there was almost no one else around. Peaceful.

July 26
Theme: Road/Street
The Story: Driving home from LaPush was amazing. My favorite was this little construction area by Crescent Lake. I never caught the sign asking me to "Please follow." Such a polite pilot.

July 24
Theme: Summer drink
The Story: What is better than an Icee? Year round, but especially in the summer!

July 22
Theme: Household chore
The Story: Love perspective shots. The long handles of floor chore tools is perfect for that.

July 21
Theme: Exercise
The Story: Exercise starts with the feet. A friend has a lovely display of shoes that shows how we need to protect our feet.

July 20
Theme: Bird
The Story: Earlier this year, a bird built her nest at the construction site of a treehouse in the making. Construction was halted but it was too late, mother had abandoned her nest. We saved the nest and bright blue egg.

July 28
Theme: Friend
The Story: After a lovely day at the Blueberry Festival in Mossyrock, we snapped this pic. We've had so much fun this summer!

July 27
Theme: Stuffed animal
The Story: While I'm sure they meant a plush toy, whenever Harv sleeps like this I think he looks like a dog who's just had way too much to eat.
Thus ends the photo challenge for this summer. It was amazing fun, but I have to admit I'm a little glad it's over. I don't think I'm comfortable with forced creativity!

No comments: