7.17.2014

A little less inspiring

I may have bit off more than I can chew. I'm also trying to get out of my house and do more, but that doesn't always lend itself to getting the right shots. But this is a really good exercise in creativity through laziness. And I'm truly all right with that... for now.


July 7, 2014
Theme: Silly
The Story: I have a beautiful friend who doesn't like her picture taken. We were out walking around Tumwater Falls Park and, again, she ducked. It made me laugh and totally fit the bill for the day.
July 8, 2014
Theme: Hot/Cold
The Story: We've had a Western Washington heat wave lately. That means temperatures up in the 90s. Most would think that's particularly wimpy, but for us it's CRAZY! I feel like I got both options in this photo: panting dog with the A/C unit in the background. Win-Win.
July 9, 2014
Theme: Slippery
The Story: It was so late, nothing had felt slippery all day long. Then I found the red lip gloss. It just felt right.
July 10, 2014
Theme: Sweet
The Story: I wanted this to be more, "Dude, that's so sweet!" than sugary or cute. It was awesome going to Al's game. There's something so right about girls running and sweating and having fun and not worrying about being cute or anything else. Sweet! Still the heatwave so getting help cooling down was also sweet. Don't get a toothache from all the sweet going on.
July 11, 2013
Theme: Bumpy
The Story: I went to a potluck bonfire that night. I decided to bring a fruit plate of ripe fruit from the farmer's market and that meant berries and cherries. The raspberries and marionberries were so deliciously bumpy, I couldn't resist.
July 12, 2014
Theme: City
The Story: I live in a place that is decidedly not the city. Even the cities aren't all that city. I almost didn't leave the house this day. Thanks goodness for music in the park. The tree in the building is a perfect reflection (bit heavy-handed, no?) of the type of city I operate in. Even in the more populated areas we still have a lot of country just around the corner.
July 13, 2014
Theme: Pink
The Story: I had a great opportunity to get just the best picture of my grandma in a great pink blouse, but I missed it. So you get this instead, the only non-clothing pink I found. Now that I think of it, there was something else I could have done... must have been the heat!

No comments: